Saturday 28 May 2011

News Update

Another week of blessing in Haus Barnabas has just drawn to a close with the departure of Marilyn Baker and Tracy Williamson and the guests who came to take part in their 'Encountering God' week. The picture gives a glimpse of the evening Marilyn shared her testimony and love for the Lord in word and song and the following poem was composed by Hellen Jeans, prompted by Isaiah 26:3-4 and her experiences during the week.

The Sound of the Peace of our King
I feel this peace in this house.
It fills my soul from the inside out,
Permeating my whole being.
This is the perfect peace of our King

I feel this peace when I walk down this path.
I hear the peace of the burbling stream;
The sing song of the birds in the forest;
The chirping of the crickets in the rustling meadow grass.
This is the perfect peace of our King.

I feel this peace when my mind is stayed on Him.
I can lean right into Him, my Rock of trust.
I can be confident of the hope I have in His plans for me,
As I lie down in this house, in the constant peace of the Lord my King.

No comments:

Post a Comment